Kris Shaffer, Ph.D. (Yale University, 2011), is Instructor of Music Theory at the University of Colorado, Boulder and Editor for Hybrid Pedagogy, Publishing Division.
- Educational fallacies: Age is a proxy for intellectual development
- Educational fallacies: a difficult class is a rigorous class is a good class
- Update on the open music theory textbook
- A history of basso continuo
- Educational fallacies: post hoc, propter hoc
- Why grade?
- Why an open textbook?
- The Open, Interactive Music Theory Textbook
- Where are the books? (They're in the stacks.)