Kris Shaffer, Ph.D. (Yale University, 2011), is Instructor of Music Theory at the University of Colorado, Boulder and Editor for Hybrid Pedagogy, Publishing Division.
- Why grade?
- Why an open textbook?
- The Open, Interactive Music Theory Textbook
- Where are the books? (They're in the stacks.)
- Productive Discomfort slideshow
- Productive Discomfort, a keynote teaser
- Sustainable pedagogy
- Jay-Z and Kanye West – a response to Ethan Hein
- Harmony and Form in Pop/Rock Music: A Computational Approach
- What is music theory?